Tuesday, September 29, 2009


"Isn't It Funny?" an evening of Cabaret....Sunday October 25th 7:30 pm

I've been wanting to perform a show of humorous songs for a long time. Our beautiful new church, the Bear Valley Center for Spiritual Enrichment, has the perfect intimate setting for this show! We just had a great jazz night at the Center September 20th, and everyone had the best time. The Center seats only 50 people, making this a great venue for Cabaret. I will be accompanied on piano by my dear friend, Glenn Wonacott. He's a great songwriter too....we will be doing music from the hilarious Dave Frishberg ("My Attorney Bernie", "Peel Me a Grape" and more), George Gershwin (yes, he wrote a few funny songs), Rodgers and Hart, the incredible Noel Coward and many others. The tickets are $20.00 and you may reserve your place by calling the Center at (909) 866-7100 or you may call me here at the Inn (888) 329-6754. We look forward to seeing you all soon!

No comments: